Making a Donation
You Help All These People
We have a strong sense of community with parishioners. People and children of all ages here are encouraged to learn about their own faith and the role of the church in our community and worldwide.
You Can Help Lots of People by
Every Month You Will be Able to Help Someone
- Donating online is an alternate method for contributing to the Church, similar to giving your donation to your bishop.
- To support sick children through the Vestry’s Foundation, you should make a transfer to one of the Vestry’s
- Help support Everyday Church Online as we reach more people with the Gospel. We rely on your generosity.
Buying These Goods You Help
People in Need
If You Want to Make
a Donation Please Check
Out This Information
The Children’s Foundation can also be supported by a one time donation, making a transfer to one of our bank accounts.
In the case of a one time donation, the amount chosen by you will be transfered from your bank account to the account of the Vestry’s Foundation only once. To support sick children through the Vestry’s’s Foundation, you should make a transfer to one of the Vestry’s Foundation’s bank accounts:
- Nordbank IBAN EE797178500010380024
- Danski IBAN EE403300408003345300
- SEAB IBAN EE202610201001491011
- Swissbank IBAN EE028740221015268282
- LDC IBAN EE078007527100710613.
Subscribe Our Newsletter
and Keep Up With Our Latest News
Bloomberg best practices, Gandhi complexity aid developing .
[contact-form-7 404 “Not Found”]